Friday, June 10, 2011

Busy Times!

My lesson was a blast. I rode the old babysitter...who is 11. That says alot about the place. All horses were in great shape and very well mannered. It was great to ride a perfectly solid horse. We did basics and trotted a barrel pattern.

After obsessing over my options, I have decided to send Diesel off for training. The sooner, the better. And it is time to invest in a horse trailer. So, after a week of research and searching I have made my final decision. I'm ordering a stock trailer from Far West in Hallettsville. It will break the bank but should last a lifetime. That means no tack room but should be no problemo since I will not be going long distance very often, if ever.

The times they are a-changing. I hope to rekindle my riding routine. Wish us luck!

No comments: