Monday, March 5, 2012

Woohoo!!!

It is so wonderful to see my old lady run all out for dinner. She snorted and bounced and had the most amazing, happy look on her face. It was not unlike my face, yesterday.

Diesel got Tennessee Navicular shoes put on last week. After 6 days, I was able to ride him around at a walk with no pain meds. This is big. I haven't been able to ride for months. I am aware that this is just a few good days but I can only hope I get more opportunities in the future.

Next, I rode Becca. She, too, did great. She even let go when I asked her to. This is fun! I have my lady back. And, in her old age, she has settled nicely. She trusts me and has not been silly at all.

To end my day of fun I went to visit a friend. I rode sweet Annie for 2 1/2 hours. She is steady and obedient and does not get in a hurry to do anything. I love riding her. She's a relaxed version of my dear, Prissy.

I hope this beautiful weather holds out. I could get used to a little riding fun. Spring Break can't get her fast enough.

No comments: